Why we recommend 1-2-1 Lessons
- If you are apprehensive or nervous about joining a group class for any reason and would rather have 1-2-1 training.
- If you have trained / competed in agility before but would like to start training with Devon Dogs. We will be able to assess your level in a 1-2-1 and then recommend the appropriate weekly class / workshop for you to join.
- If you cannot attend any of our weekly classes but still want to train with us at Devon Dogs. 1-2-1 lessons can be booked to suit you and your schedule.
- If you own a difficult dog (reactive, nervous, aggressive etc) but would like to start training with us. We would like to meet you and your dog on a 1-2-1 basis first before we put you in a group lesson so that we can assess your level and suggest the right class for you, or even suggest a few more 1-2-1 lessons before you join a group class.
- If you have specific goals you want to work towards or would like 1-2-1 tuition and guidance to help you set future goals or work on specific areas for you and your dog. This might be the only training you do with us, or it might be on top of your weekly classes.
- There are a few things we’d like to make sure you know about so you can get the best out of your training session:
- Please bring a hungry dog to your session, Devon Dog’s training is based on positive reinforcement and we use food as a reward during training sessions. Bring the kibble you would feed your dog in the meal before your session. So, if you have a morning 1-2-1 then bring your dog’s breakfast, an evening 1-2-1 bring you dog’s dinner.
- Your dog can have light exercise ahead of your 1-2-1, so a brief walk. The hour long training session will be a good workout for your dog – physically and mentally
- As well as your dog’s kibble, please bring a variety of treats (cheese, ham, sausage, chicken) including high value treats such as dried liver or heart – anything that you know your dog absolutely loves – think human food!
- Bring a toy that your dog loves to play with, you can find some ideas at Tug-E-Nuff
- Bring a crate or bed to your training session, if you have one, these really help out sessions – HiK9 have some great beds!
Book a 1-2-1 now:
1-2-1 Lessons£50.00 – £850.00
Naughty But Nice Digital Download£25.00
Naughty But Nice DVD£34.99
Naughty But Nice DVD Plus Digital Download£44.99
P2P & NBN DVD Bundle£50.00
P2P & NBN DVD Digital Download Bundle£45.00