We are super excited you are coming to join us for 1-2-1s, classes or workshops. You will have an amazing time and our fabulous trainers will look after you super well. Have a look at our handy checklist: What to Bring, and more importantly please make sure you have the following: Here are few simple tips to ensure your training with us runs smoothly.
For your Dog:
Training treats – kibble or high value, non-crumbly treats
Crate with cover…
A raised bed, or we can loan you one
A mat for under your crate
Towel to dry your dog off before coming into the arena
An extra towel…just in case!
Your dog – you’d be surprised! 🙂
Indoor shoes for training on the artificial turf
Wellies/suitable outdoor shoes
Clothing for toileting your dog
Note book and pen
Write down any question you may have ahead of time!
Lunch/snack if on a full day workshop
Bring warm clothes, the arena is not heated!
- If you have a dog that marks or may toilet when working on the Astro Turf, please notify your instructor at the very beginning of your lesson. We will ensure you work in the most suitable area at Bowerland for your dog.
- Most of your training will be in and around our Training Barn, depending on the weather, but take a look at our Astro Turf Rules so that you are aware of the details just in case you have booked agility training which may be on the astro turf.
- Have a look at our Welcome Information for directions and more information about East Bowerland Farm.
- When you arrive please remain in your car and your trainer will be out to meet you.
- If you have any other questions, please check out our FAQ page, or feel free to contact us.