Here at Devon Dogs your safety is important to us. We have been closely following government guidelines, please see below:
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask you to let the office know; and please do not attend.
- You will not be able to bring anyone with you to training – this is not forever but until further notice in line with the guidelines.
- Please come straight to Devon Dogs from home, if you need to stop for any supplies, we ask you to do so after your lesson to minimize contact with people prior to your arrival at Devon Dogs.
- Please pack all the equipment you will need: raised bed, water, water bowl, training food, harnesses, leads, long line, crate, coffee/tea, poo bags etc. We will not be able to lend you any equipment.
- Please pack hand sanitizer for use upon arrival.
- Ensure you have used the toilet yourself prior to arriving at Devon Dogs as toilet facilities are not available in the field where training may take place right now. We are using open outdoor spaces as much as possible to adhere with government guidelines.
- If you are attending a day workshop please note that use of the toilets is permitted. There will not be any hand towels in the facilities but hand soap and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please pack wet weather gear, sun hat, shade for your vehicle. We will work outdoors for all training sessions whatever the weather right now.
Thank you so much for your understanding. And let’s get this show on the road! To book a 121 lesson please message the office. We also we have some holiday availability in our cottages for an intense stay with us!