A 7 day bespoke AGILITY holiday in the scenic Devon countryside where you focus on growing your agility skills in a small niche group. Does this sound like a dream holiday to you? We have the perfect Agility Retreat designed with YOU in mind!
With a small niche group, we can cater for all dogs and all abilities. To make it even more special, this retreat is being held at the training centre of Crufts Agility winner Lauren Langman. You never know, she may even be joining us!
What amazing things will we cover?
• Handling, handling, handling – we can help you!
• Course walking, setting and planning
• Sequencing and confidence
• Contact & weaves central
• Fitness…you and your dog!
• Warmup, cool down, rehab, everything you can do to keep your dog in tip top condition
• Nutrition tips to get the most out of your dog
• Accommodation is included in one of our amazing cottages
• Social activities where you can spend time talking to like minded people and deep dive into a variety of topics, maybe even a fireside chat and a meal together … we can’t wait!
• There is so much we want to cover with you and for you. We will make sure there are social activities included and you will also be able to attend our master class or Tuesday evening class depending on your trainers suggestions for what’s best for you! What are you waiting for … get your space right now
Full Cost (including accommodation in our lovely cottages and your training materials): £2,797
Devon Dogs is excited to announce the arrival of 2 brand new holiday cottages for our guests to stay in whilst on your holiday retreat with us. Right in the heart of the beautiful Devon countryside about 20 minutes from the main Bowerland Cottage Holidays site our new cottages are a big new addition to Bowerland.
Both traditional Devon cottages are set in gorgeous surroundings where you can walk around a stunning private fishing lake and are within easy distances to local woods and of course, the moors. The new cottages also both benefit from the private use of an enclosed 2 acre paddock for free running time for your dogs.
Now, as important as the outside space is to us dog-owning folks, the inside is set to blow you away too. Once inside both cottages, you will find a jacuzzi to relax and unwind after your amazing training sessions, large ensuite bathrooms and a log-burning stove to keep you nice and cosy during your stay.
Both cottages have 3 bedrooms and sleep up to 6 guests, so for the first time we are now able to offer accommodation for the whole family….or those who just want a little more space to relax in.
Full Cost (including accommodation in our lovely deluxe cottages and your training materials): £3,447
Arrival: Friday, July 26th, 2024– Check-out: Friday, August 2nd, 2024
Please be aware you may experience difficulties when booking with a mobile device.