- This event has passed.
Boundary Games Workshop
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£55
This workshop will teach your dog the very important, in fact, vital job of staying on a boundary; we will share with you our top tips to supercharge your learning and ensure you achieve the results you desire.
The games we will cover in this workshop have endless uses from calm greetings with visitors, enviable household manners, to out and about recall and lifestyle choices. These games really are the ‘secret sauce’ to your relationship with your dog.
At Devon Dogs we can’t live without them, and we are pretty sure you won’t be able to either once you have completed this awesome workshop!
Once you have signed up you will receive a copy of our Boundaries Games E-book! You will also receive a copy of the brand new Boundary Games DVD to help you stay accountable and for being part of this awesome workshop.
Please bring to the workshop:
- crate and cover that is dark and covers the entire crate
- bed (we recommend a raised bed)
- a harness and flat collar
- double ended lead
- training treats, this includes kibble plus higher value treats and visible treats such as cheese, sausage, liver, chicken
- a notepad and pen
- please dress for the weather
- the session will start with dogs in vehicles
You can find a checklist of what we suggest you bring with you by following this link.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.