- This event has passed.
Bravery, Confidence, Obedience and Problem Solving Clinic
October 16, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm£45
Do you want to build your dog’s confidence? Are you looking for creative ways to do this? We have an awesome workshop for you and your dog!
You can use play with your dog to help build their confidence while having loads of FUN with your dog. Learn how to be creative with your play, how to build up drive for play and different ways you can play with your dog. This workshop will help you develop some play strategies to help build your dog’s confidence.
We will work on:
• Confidence Building
• Being Creative with Play
• and most of all FUN!
With specialist IPO, obedience and Schutzhund trainer
This session is not to be missed it will be part practical and part theory so bring along note taking facilities.
Please bring to the workshop:
- lots of toys including 2 of the same toys or identical value to your dog
- a harness that clips on the back for your dog and lead
- training treats, this includes kibble plus higher value treats and visible treats such as cheese, sausage, liver, chicken
- a notepad and pen
- a crate or bed is not required as dogs will be worked in and out of vehicles to ensure your dog has a good rest in between turns
- please dress for the weather, where possible we will work outside
- the session will start with dogs in vehicles
You can find a checklist of what to bring with you by following this link.
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.