Canine Confidence – Online 4 Week Workshop
14 December @ 4:45 pm – 6:15 pm£87
There are lots of things for dogs and puppies to be worried about:
- Life! Loud noises: fireworks, gunshots, vehicles
- Children: running, screaming, we calm then ‘novelty machines’
- Delivery people: the postman, courier etc.
- Traveling in a vehicle
- The vets
- Going outside the house for a walk
- Having a coat, harness, muzzle put on
- Visitors to the house or unknown people on the street!
While you spend more time at home we have a great program you can work on to help your dog feel confident and comfortable in any situation. You and your dog will have loads of fun playing the games right in your living room. We will help you prepare your dog for anything that may happen when you are outside the house, and they will be confident to take it in their stride!
So what will you get?
* 4 weeks of full support & advice from our fully trained & experienced trainers
* 1.5 hour group training exercises and coaching call and q&a each week
* a dedicated and closed Facebook group for students only for you to post your training videos and receive feedback safely from our trainers
Limited spots available – Book now to avoid disappointment!
Cost for a 4 week supercharge online course:
Devon Dogs Member: £77
Non Member: £87
Limited spots available – Book now to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
The weekly coaching call will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. All calls will be recorded and you will have access to these recordings. Only coaches and students enrolled in the workshop will be allowed on these calls and access to the recordings after the calls.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.