- This event has passed.
Chase Motivation & Impulse Control Workshop
February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm£45
Does your dog love to chase? Are you worried about them leaving you and running off? Or even worse, worrying livestock?
Would you like some help and strategies to develop crazy focus and super impulse control?
Look no further than this awesome workshop! We will give you lots fun games to play with your dog. We will also help you formulate a plan to go home and work on.
All levels of dog and handler are welcome.
Come and get inspired!
Please bring to the workshop:
- crate and cover that is dark and covers the entire crate
- bed (we recommend a raised bed)
- a harness and flat collar
- double ended lead
- training treats, this includes kibble plus higher value treats and visible treats such as cheese, sausage, liver, chicken
- a notepad and pen
- please dress for the weather
- the session will start with dogs in vehicles
This workshop is being held at Newhall Farm, please follow directions on the Devon Dogs website found here. There are no facilities on site for hot drinks or food, you may wish to bring tea/coffee and snacks. Killerton House and Garden Cafe is a few miles past Newhall Farm.
You can find a checklist of what we suggest you bring with you by following this link.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.