Devon Dogs Come Dine with Me and My Dog
17 July @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm£35
This workshop is all about Ditching the Bowl for our dogs and how you can use their daily food allowance for enrichment and boosting your creative ideas and looking at the opportunities you have each and every day.
Cook and food prep along with us as we share our tried and tested recipes for success and share our tips and time saving secrets as to how we ditch the bowl and how we ditch the bowl successfully with multi dog households.
What will we look at?
- Stuffable – kongs, hooves, bones etc. and what you can put in them varying the degree of difficulty; puppies to veteran dogs who are pros with stuffables will love what we have to share!
- Chews – make your own, get some ideas on what to purchase
- Quick treats – some fast treats you can give your dogs to get their supplements into them
- Weight – for those ‘weight watchers’ healthy options you can use and tips to stretch their daily allowance
- Interactive toys – ideas on ways to deliver their regular food through enrichment activities
- Training treats and earning food throughout the days ensuring you and your dog use each morsel wisely!
We will literally FILL you with ideas, hacks and recipes! Your dog is welcome to ‘dine along’ during the evening 😊 we cannot wait to share it with you!
So what will you get?
- 2.5 hours of games and fun via Zoom
- Access to the recording to review for 2 weeks after the workshop
Cost for this 2.5 hour supercharged online workshop:
Devon Dogs Member: £30
Non Member: £35
Limited spots available – Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
This workshop will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. This workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the recording. Only those enrolled in the workshop will be allowed access to the calls and recording. The recording will be available for 2 weeks after the workshop when the recording link will expire.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.