Devon Dogs Master Chef – The Pooch Addition
19 September @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm£35
There are times with our training that our dog’s regular food just isn’t quite enough. Store bought ‘treats’ can have a lot of unknowns in them or maybe you feed raw and are looking for something you can use for training. This workshop is all about making healthy treats…plus more!
What will we cover over the 2.5 hours?
- Quick and easy recipes including Golden Paste and how we supplement!
- Healthy options for those weight conscious dogs out there how can we ensure our dogs get the best whilst not piling on the pounds.
- Higher calorie treats for dogs who you just can’t seem to feed enough!
- Rewards that can be used for specific games – catching, bowling, scatter feeding…
- Baked as well as non-baked
- Meat free treats for those of you who want to consider other options.
There is so much for us to share with you a whole wealth of knowledge!!! Who knows maybe there will be a recipe book needed with this!!! We can’t wait to share with you ❤️
So what will you get?
- 2.5 hours of games and fun via Zoom
- Access to the recording to review for 2 weeks after the workshop
Cost for this 2.5 hour supercharged online workshop:
Devon Dogs Member: £30
Non Member: £35
Limited spots available – Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
This workshop will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. This workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the recording. Only those enrolled in the workshop will be allowed access to the calls and recording. The recording will be available for 2 weeks after the workshop when the recording link will expire.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.