- This event has passed.
Devon Dogs Christmas has Gone to the Dogs Bake Off
3 December 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm£35.00
Get yourself ready for Christmas… yes we did say it, Christmas!
Join us for a special workshop that will make sure you’re totally prepared for when the holidays arrive! This evening is all about baking, ditching the bowl and making some super tasty treats for your dogs to help get you all through the holidays. We may even have a few festive treats for you too! What do we have planned?
We will get you in the Christmas spirit and super ready for the holidays!
- Christmas cookies – you can make them for your pooch and your dog’s friends as Christmas gifts
- Ditch the bowl enrichment ideas all with a Christmas theme
- Special Christmas Day ‘dinner’ ideas so that your dog has their own Christmas dinner!
- Training treat recipes all with the flavours of the holidays so you can use up those leftovers
- Plus much, much more!
So what will you get?
- 2.5 hours of games and fun via Zoom
- Access to the recording to review for 2 weeks after the workshop
Cost for this 2.5 hour supercharged online workshop:
Devon Dogs Member: £30
Non Member: £35
Limited spots available – Book NOW to avoid disappointment. If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details. Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.
This workshop will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. This workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the recording. Only those enrolled in the workshop will be allowed access to the calls and recording. The recording will be available for 2 weeks after the workshop when the recording link will expire.