Gundog Online – Online 4 Week Workshop
28 June @ 4:45 pm – 6:15 pm£87
We absolutely love Gundog games! So many super cool games to play with all breeds and ages for focus, relationship and fun! This workshop is for anyone, whether you are thinking of one day working your dog or you just want some cool new things to do with your dog out on walks, this online workshop will help you build an amazing foundation together. All ages and levels are welcome!
What we will cover:
- Steadiness…impulse control and not chasing that pheasant unless you are cued to;
- Retrieve…so very important;
- Cue control…stop whistle starters;
- Platform work extravaganza!
- Basic cues and why we need these to be strong 💪
There is just so much we will be covering!
What do you need to take this course?
🌟 Facebook to view lessons and feedback and a Zoom account (an account can be setup for free)
🌟 A way to video if you want to show us (this is optional: phone/camera/mobile device & tripod or willing helper)
🌟 A few minutes a day…it really doesn’t take long in your own time!
🌟 A willingness to learn!
🌟 A dog…any age (actually, you don’t need a dog! We have people take our course without dogs, just to learn!)
🌟 A whistle and objects for your dog to retrieve, we like dummies and/or tennis balls as these are easy to throw!
🌟 A stable platform, a raised bed, aerobics step, platform are all great to use
So do you get as part of this online course?
- 4 weeks of full support & advice from our fully trained & experienced trainers
- 1.5 hour group training exercises and coaching call and Q&A each week
- a dedicated and closed Facebook group for students only for you to post your training videos and receive feedback safely from our trainers
- You Facebook link to the group will appear when you checkout and make your purchase, request to join and we’ll get you in!
Cost for a 4 week supercharge online course:
Devon Dogs Member: £77
Non Member: £87
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
The workshop will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. All calls will be recorded and you will have access to these recordings. Only coaches and students enrolled in the workshop will be allowed on these calls and access to the recordings after the calls.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.