- This event has passed.
Leash Off Game On (LOGO) Workshop
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£55
Would you like your dog to have more off lead time?
Would you like your dog to have more freedom?
Having a dog that is reliable off-lead and comes back when called is massively enriching for you and your dog!
This workshop will work through the games that create a dog that sees you as the best thing ever in the environment and they WILL choose you over everything else when they are given the opportunity to be off lead!
Once you have signed up to the LEASH OFF GAME ON workshop, you will receive a copy of our Leash Off Game On E-book, you will need to read that before you arrive! You will also receive a copy of our DVD at the workshop for being part of this awesome LEASH Off Game On workshop!
Please bring to the workshop:
- crate and cover that is dark and covers the entire crate
- bed (we recommend a raised bed)
- a harness and flat collar
- double ended lead
- training treats, this includes kibble plus higher value treats and visible treats such as cheese, sausage, liver, chicken
- a notepad and pen
- please dress for the weather
- the session will start with dogs in vehicles
You can find a checklist of what we suggest you bring with you by following this link.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.