- This event has passed.
Loose Lead Walking – Online 4 Week Workshop
26 July @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am£87
You asked…. we delivered…. drum roll please
- Does your dog pull like a train? Would you like a dog who walks on a loose lead?
- Does walking your dog feels like a chore and not the joy it should be?
- Would you like to solve your loose lead walking?
- Would you like a dog who walks with you on leash rather than against you?
HELP is at hand
We are very so very excited to be offering our first Loose Lead Online 4 Week Training Course – bespoke to you and your dog within a small and safe group space. All exercises are based on a home schooling programme and can be done from your own living room or garden! Students from all over the world can join us, spaces are strictly limited. So does your dog…..
- Does your dog pull like a train?
- Frustrate / Hurt you when walking
- Nose on the floor sniffing the ground while walking?
- Is your dog over excited while on lead?
- Does your dog dig his heels in and refuse to to walk with you?
- Do you feel you have a battle on your hands?
- Does your dog jump up on you on lead or maybe bite or grab at the lead?
- Are you embarrassed to walk your dog?
We will crack this together
We will demonstrate and give you the tools to have the perfect loose lead on your walk and the tools in the relationship which will give you the walks you always dreamed of.
So what will you get:
* 4 weeks of full support & advice from our fully trained & experienced trainers
* 1.5 hour group training exercises and coaching call and Q&A each week
* a dedicated and closed Facebook group for students only for you to post your training videos and receive feedback safely from our trainers
Limited spots available – Book now to avoid disappointment!
Cost for a 4 week supercharge online course:
Devon Dogs Member: £77
Non Member: £87
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details. Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.
The weekly coaching call will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smartphone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. All calls will be recorded and you will have access to these recordings. Only coaches and students enrolled in the workshop will be allowed on these calls and access to the recordings after the calls.