- This event has passed.
Naughty but Nice – Online 4 Week Workshop
5 October 2020 @ 11:45 am – 1:15 pm£87.00
SOS in your home! Naughty But Nice in your living room
Listen up…..pay close attention!
- Do you own a naughty dog?
- Do you find it stressful walking your dog out and about?
- Are you worried about what is going to happen?
- Does your dog dislike people, dogs or pretty much anything you see on a walk?
- Are you a ‘midnight’ walker taking your dog out when no one else is around?
- Would you like to understand your dog?
We lovingly call these dogs “Naughty But Nice,” and we have worked with dogs like this for over ten years now. This is the first time we have ever brought this bespoke and individual training programme to you right in your own home!
Help is at hand
You asked…. we delivered…. drum roll please
We are very so very excited to be offering our first Naughty But Nice 4 Week Training Course – bespoke to you and your dog within a small and safe group space in your own house. All exercises are based on a home schooling programme and can be done from your living room or garden! Students from all over the world can join us, spaces are very strictly limited.
Does your dog:
- Run over to other dogs;
- Growl, lunge, bark on lead;
- Stopping and not wanting to walk anymore;
- Jump all over strangers;
- Bark at noises;
- Chases cyclists, joggers, wildlife or livestock (anything that moves really!);
- Pace, watch, stay hyper vigilant and always ready for what might or could happen.
We will crack this together
We will demonstrate and give you the tools to have the perfect understanding of your Naughty But Nice dog which will give you the walks you always dreamed of.
So what will you get?
- 4 weeks of full support & advice from our fully trained & experienced trainers
- 1.5 hour group training exercises and coaching call and Q&A each week
- a dedicated and closed Facebook group for students only for you to post your training videos and receive feedback safely from our trainers
Cost for a 4 week supercharge online course:
Devon Dogs Member: £77
Non Member: £87
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
The weekly coaching call will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. All calls will be recorded and you will have access to these recordings. Only coaches and students enrolled in the workshop will be allowed on these calls and access to the recordings after the calls.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.