- This event has passed.
Obedience Fun with Kay Allen
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm£85
Obedience is the ultimate sport for the canine Einstein. Combining ultra-close teamwork, mutual concentration to create a partnership not seen in any other dog sport. Power, grace and drive with precision and enthusiasm.
Kay Allen has vast experience and has taught obedience at TOP level for many years.
On this workshop we will be working at different levels depending on your own and your dog’s experience and we invite dogs of all abilities as long as the owner has the right mindset anything will be possible over the weekend.
Please bring to the workshop:
- crate and cover that is dark and covers the entire crate
- a harness and flat collar
- double ended lead
- training treats, this includes kibble plus higher value treats and visible treats such as cheese, sausage, liver, chicken
- a notepad and pen
- please dress for the weather, where possible we will work outside
- the session will start with dogs in vehicles
You can find a checklist of what to bring with you by following this link.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.
Please bring a packed lunch and a mug for tea/coffee/hot drink.
Please follow direction which can be found by following this link.