- This event has passed.
Surviving Lockdown and Keeping You and Your Dog Sane Online Workshop
23 January @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm£35
Surviving Lockdown and Keeping You and Your Dog Sane!!!
The UK is in Lockdown 3.0, whether you are in lockdown or not it is safe to say we are all spending much more time home with our dogs! How are you doing? Are you struggling at all in any areas? Do you have any concerns? Are you feeling a little lost in your plans or alone?
We have a workshop to help you:
- Get some inspiration and learn some new games or takes on your games
- Inject some optimism and fun in your training
- Help you with strategies to avoid separation anxiety
- Push your training forward and keep you motivated
- Tackle what everyone’s biggest worry…will my dog be okay after lockdown and SOCIALIZING?
We can do this together and come up with a training plan to boost you!
So what will you get?
- 2.5 hours of games and fun via Zoom
- Access to the recording to review for 2 weeks after the workshop
Cost for this 2.5 hour supercharged online workshop:
Devon Dogs Member: £30
Non Member: £35
Limited spots available – Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to become a Devon Dogs Member, please click here for details.
This workshop will be run using Zoom, you will need to have a device, such as a smart phone or laptop, and an adequate and stable internet connection. This workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the recording. Only those enrolled in the workshop will be allowed access to the calls and recording. The recording will be available for 2 weeks after the workshop when the recording link will expire.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.