- This event has passed.
Wicked Winter Series
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm£30 – £48
We are very, very EXCITED to offer our brand new Wicked Winter Series for agility dogs!!!!
We will be holding a number of unique training days throughout the winter period to practice your dog’s agility skills and take them to the next level!
Each day will be split into three separate workshops, so please select the ticket and come along to the session that suits your current ability level:
- 10:00am-1:00pm: Pre-Competition and Grades 1-2
- 2:00pm-5:00pm: Grades 3-7
- 5:30pm-7:00pm: Foundation Level
Please note that the later class is a foundation class for complete beginners!
These sessions will be held in our 80 metre indoor state-of-the-art purpose-built arena here at Bowerland. We will cover so much, including:
- Course running
- Different handling techniques
- Tunnel fun
- Jump skills and grids
- The best line
- Sequence analysis.
We would love to see you at all 5 of these wicked events. We are offering a super duper 10% discount if you book onto all 5 events at the same time – please call the office on 07717 696623 to make your booking with the discount!
- Saturday 13th October 2018
- Saturday 10th November 2018
- Saturday 8th December 2018
- Saturday 12th January 2019
- Saturday 9th February 2019
We are looking forward to having you train with us! To help us ensure you have the best possible training experience, please arrive at the time specified. Devon Dogs is a Centre of Excellence training facility and we want to ensure all class change overs are smooth and easy. For this reason, can you please ensure you and your dog remain in your vehicle until the trainer is present and ready for you.
We understand it is difficult to guess arrival times and we know you will have planned for the unexpected in your journey! Should you arrive a little early we recommend stopping at the Shell Services just off of the A30, only half a mile away from us. There is a Little Waitrose with tea/coffee and lots of healthy (or not so healthy!) snacks and prepared meals as well as toilet facilities. If you wish to go for a short walk, you can access the Granite Way in Sourton
You can find a checklist of what we suggest you bring with you by following this link.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for useful information on attending training with Devon Dogs.
Please be aware that you may experience difficulties making a payment if you are using a mobile device.
Astro Turf Rules
From January 2019, Devon Dogs will be using a new state-of-the-art astro turf flooring within our training arena.
To keep this fantastic improvement of the Devon Dogs training facilities at its very, very best for the benefit of all of us, we need to follow some super simple rules:
- Outdoor shoes are not to be used in the arena – please bring some indoor shoes to change into.
- Please make sure your dog is dry and clean before entering the arena, particularly their paws. Please also clean off any toys before use.
- Please make sure your dog has toileted outside the arena before entering.
- Please ensure you bring a crate or raised bed, placed on a blanket to catch any missed training treats.