With the hustle and bustle of everyday life we know sometimes it’s difficult to find time for training, and for those that live a long distance from us it isn’t always easy to make it to us for weekly classes. We also know how very important keeping on top of your regular training is! Accountability and progress is the GOAL and we really want to help you achieve your training goals
That’s why we have introduced our new Monthly Classes!!
These are perfect for anyone who wants to come regularly but cannot commit to a session every week.
Our monthly classes take place on a Sunday once per month, from 10:00am – 1:00pm. In these 3 hour workshops we will cover so much – teaching you a whole variety of different tricks and training techniques to not only give your dog a great foundation but also help you build up your relationship between you and your dog.
It’s important that you have a 1-2-1 with one of our trainers before coming along to the class, as this will give our trainers a chance to introduce you to some of the games and techniques we use in the class.
These classes will be beneficial for everyone. Perfect for any dog: puppies, rescue dogs or young dogs.
What do you get for your membership and monthly fee?
By coming to monthly classes you will benefit from the Devon Dogs Team Membership Package which includes
- You will progress along with other students in the class;
- You will receive regular homework;
- Access to our closed access Facebook group Devon Dogs Student Room which is a private group where you can post videos on your progress, ask questions and receive useful tips and notification of workshops before we release to the general public. This group is awesome and our regular students and trainers are all members, you will have access the very best group of optimistic dog trainers.
- Periodic planning and goal setting;
- Discounts on certain workshops;
- Discounts on certain products;
- 10% off of your stay at Bowerland Holiday Cottages;
- A fantastic annual gift
- And your monthly 3 hour class!
Our monthly classes cost £45 per month which needs to be paid via a monthly standing order.
To join our monthly classes please fill in the form below and a member of the team will get in touch to arrange your first class!