We are excited to offer a new opportunity for Pro Dog Trainers who have passed their assessment through absoluteDogs. You can now join us at Devon Dogs for a shadow training opportunity! This is a super way to really boost your own learning.
Here are some of the benefits included in the programme:
- To start with a 1 hour Zoom planning lesson to set expectations of your time with Devon Dogs. We can get to know you and what you want to achieve, you can ask questions and we can go from there!
- 3 hours of hands-on learning where you can discuss games and ways to play them. You will also have the opportunity during these 3 hours to work with dogs from our amazing Stooge Dog Team
- 8 hours shadowing a trainer, whilst carrying out lessons with students. This includes at least 30 minutes before and after the lesson. You will be able to discuss the shadow plan and teaching sessions and have the opportunity to ask questions. This will enhance your learning so that you can understand the whys and wherefores!
- Shadowing one of our regular weekly classes
- 3 hours to look at planning your own teaching, struggles and growing your business
- As part of the shadow programme you will be able to join the PDT Elite Monthly Call that occurs on the first Saturday of each month. You will have access for 3 months as part of your Devon Dogs Shadow a Trainer Programme.
Staying onsite will really boost your learning opportunities!
As well as all the above benefits, as a bonus, if you also book to stay onsite in one of the cottages, you will have the opportunity to shadow Lauren’s Famous Master Class.