Classes and Workshops
Please note that Group classes and workshops are still running. If you are unwell, please stay at home and notify the office by email: [email protected]. Follow the recommended guidelines from the government regarding self-isolation: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/. If you plan to attend classes at Bowerland, please read the following helpful tips:
- We will run classes outdoors, weather permitting, and will start without dogs.
- Please keep the recommended 2 metres apart from each other while training with us.
- Our toilets have soap for hand washing.
- Please also bring your own small hand sanitizer as needed.
- Please do not interact with other attendees’ dogs and keep the recommended distance.
- We will direct you on where to work at the beginning of class as normal.
- Please bring ALL equipment for your dog including water bowls, toys, treats.
- We encourage you to bring your own raised bed or vet bed/towel to place on our raised bed.
- For our students who attend regular classes, please continue to make use of the Devon Dogs Student Room on Facebook for posting videos, asking questions and keeping up your amazing training.
- Stay connected, happy, upbeat and positive!
121s are still running and we ask you to bring all necessary equipment for your dog per the above. During the lesson we will also train outside and will maintain an appropriate distance to ensure everyone’s safety. We will let you know if there are any changes.
If you are self-isolating and would like some help with your training at any time we have Consult Calls that we can do to keep you motivated and positive! We are offering 20% off all Consult Calls to our regular students. Please call to book! https://www.devondogs.co.uk/consult-calls/. We are offering 20% off all Consult Calls to our regular students – use code CONSULT20