What are your struggles with your dog?
- Chasing: wildlife, joggers, cars, motorcycles
- Recall when out and about
- Loose lead walking
- Manners around the house
- Reactivity around other dogs or people
Are you looking to enjoy walks in the woods or on the beach without worrying what your dog may do or if your dog may come back? Do you want a calmer, quieter dog around the house? At Devon Dogs we can help you!
If group classes are what interests you the most, have a look at our Introductory Welcome Package. You will receive an initial 1-2-1 training session with one of our expert trainers, followed by 4 weeks of group classes. We offer all levels of training and will have a class that will work for you!
We have successfully turned struggles into strengths for many dog owners. Have a look at our Events webpage as we have topic specific workshops such as:
- Leash Off Game On, the perfect workshop for anyone wanting a super-reliable recall
- Boundary Games, this workshop is all about calmness around the house or out and about in places like pubs or agility classes
- Breed Workshops, we hold workshops on specific breeds where we can offer great advice specific to your breed of dog.
- Fitness, we love working on fitness with our dogs, not only do we create super fast athletes for agility but we strengthen our relationship with our dogs and for our Naughty but Nice dogs we don’t have to go out on walks every day!!!
- Naughty but Nice Days, we love helping owners with their Naughty but Nice dogs and on these days we will give you lots of new strategies to take away and work on at home and out and about!
All of our workshops are setup to inject fun into your training in a safe learning environment. We setup you and your dog for success. Check out our training calendar!
We are also able to work with you on an individual basis through our 1-2-1 packages. We can help you and your dog by building up a training plan to meet your goals. You can come to us for a training boost over a few days or you can book in for regular 1-2-1s on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis or whatever works with your schedule! Also, take a look at our training packages if you’re looking for something more!