Monthly Recap – 31 Jul 2020
How are you doing with your Really Reliable Recall? Did you find Part 3 helpful? Now’s the time to confess and tell us how your month has really gone? Why don’t you share with us how you are managing to stay connected with your dog? We would love to hear from you!
Recap & Review
- Start with the easy gains first.
- Look at the training resolutions you set yourself at the beginning of the month and find the easiest ones that can be achieved.
- Getting an early and easy win will build your confidence and add some joy to the planning process.
- Each month take time to reflect on, and to make a note of, the wins and the progress you have made.
- It will also give you a boost and help you to get ready for the month ahead.
- Be proactive in dealing with any challenges or obstacles you have faced and think about any others you are likely to in the future.
- And talk with your trainer!
Our Amazing Trainers
Our amazing trainers, Michelle and Teresa, are more than willing to help you; in fact they absolutely love to guide students towards the best possible training event for each individual problem. They are both really solution focused. Book yourself in for a consultation call with them – you won’t be disappointed! 🙂
We have some fabulous training packages that will help you to look at and work through your training goals and make sure you are on the right path! Let us help you in your plan for 2020! Visit our website, or email us on [email protected]. We are happy to assist you in your training goal planning process.